welcome

Welcome to the official blog of Vercingetorix712, a college student who enjoys kenjutsu, video games, current events, a good cup of tea, and most of all the concept of Deadliest Warrior. I sincerely hope you enjoy reading along as the most distinguished fighters from history and fictional works are selected and pitted against each other with one goal above all else: for one to emerge victorious and be crowned the Deadliest Warrior!!!


Featured Match:

Featured Battle:

fdhgfj

Total Pageviews so Far! Thanks for Your Support, Everyone!

Total Pageviews so Far! Thanks for Reading Everyone!

Check out the official Deadliest Warrior Showdown theme here:

I have been considering ideas for historical matches. What do you want to see?

Between Sora and Toon Link, who will walk away alive?

Between Sora and Toon Link, who will walk away alive?

Between Sora and Toon Link, who will walk away alive?

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Welcome to my new blog!

Hello, this is Vercingetorix712 from spike.com and this is my new blogspot site where I will be posting my new material. to help anyone new catch up, here is a review of my spike post.




Hello, this is vercingetorix712, formerly known as JHanson 712. I have been on hiatus for a while, owing to college, mental inertia and whatever else gets your fancy. The reasons I changed my name are:
-First, to honor one of history's most awesome warrior chieftains.
-Second, I use this name on other forums, so this streamlines things for me.
-Third, I want to avoid using my real name on the internet, as that is a novice thing to do.
Anyway, I see things have died down a bit when it comes to DW fan fiction around here, which is kind of depressing. The scene is now owned by afanofsparta's detailed but slow to produce masterpieces, iHonk's occasional musings, and a few others. As S3 approaches, college winds down and I get my creativity back I want to start producing new works for the general enjoyment. First on my list is a polishing of my first episode, where two symbols of American culture clash. Next, I am finally going to finish my second episode, Tang Warrior vs. Ashigaru, one I had abandoned before since the badass Tang was too hard to research. I will be revamping that as well, implementiong ideas that I have observed in other blogs. I want to finish those works first as those will take plenty of time, but I will start to look ahead when the time comes. I also set up a blogspot page, where my new material will be posted. here is the site:
www.deadliestwarriorshowdown.blogspot.com


With that, I'm off to work on new matchups!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the compliment! And the reason they have been rather slow to produce is because of my own schoolwork which occupies a good deal of my time.

    So far I like what you've done with your now more detailed "Redneck vs. Gansta" matchup

    ReplyDelete