welcome

Welcome to the official blog of Vercingetorix712, a college student who enjoys kenjutsu, video games, current events, a good cup of tea, and most of all the concept of Deadliest Warrior. I sincerely hope you enjoy reading along as the most distinguished fighters from history and fictional works are selected and pitted against each other with one goal above all else: for one to emerge victorious and be crowned the Deadliest Warrior!!!


Featured Match:

Featured Battle:

fdhgfj

Total Pageviews so Far! Thanks for Your Support, Everyone!

Total Pageviews so Far! Thanks for Reading Everyone!

Check out the official Deadliest Warrior Showdown theme here:

I have been considering ideas for historical matches. What do you want to see?

Between Sora and Toon Link, who will walk away alive?

Between Sora and Toon Link, who will walk away alive?

Between Sora and Toon Link, who will walk away alive?

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Southern Redneck vs. Gangsta Thug Part 1: Intro and Grading Scale

If you happen to stumble upon this new post, this is just a placeholder for the new separate intro page that I will be completing for this match while my other contest is going on. For your time, though, I'll share a preview of one of the new music tracks I'll use for this match!

Ja Rule- Livin' It Up

This track will either be used for this page or as one of the Thug's intro tracks, I haven't decided yet. Predictably, I'll use a lot of great music for this match when I resume it. Until then, check my update log to see my progress with Sora vs. Toon Link!

2 comments:

  1. I've finished my intro for Rough Riders vs. Boer Commandos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Livin' it up- that song was so totally yo (ya know).

    ReplyDelete